We are pleased to make available limited individual study space for students beginning Thursday, April 22 in the first floor atrium area and second floor north study area of Madden Library.
DURING BUSINESS HOURS: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
49 spaces available in the 1st floor atrium area on south side next to elevators.
65 spaces available in the 2nd floor study area next to the Ellipse Gallery. (Beginning on Thurs., May 6).
AFTER HOURS STUDY SPACE AVAILABLE:
Thursday – Friday, May 6 & 7 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Consultation Days).
Monday – Thursday, May 10-13 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Finals Week).
1st floor atrium space only (capacity 49 seats).
Entrance: East side entrance through the Leo Politi Garden.
No other in-person library services available; only study space.
Study Space Guidelines:
- Fresno State Student ID Card required for card-swipe entry.
- Face Coverings are required.
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
- Spaces are first-come, first-served.
- No food is allowed in the study areas.
- Please remember to use hand sanitizer.
- Access to the stacks is prohibited. Request materials online as before and pick up in the building for check-out.
- Please bring your own laptops, tablets and devices. In-building computers are not currently available for use.
Library employees will monitor the capacity and signage will be placed at the entrance while the space is full.